For Your Sake...


As I was just wondering what to share with you this week, I stumbled into something in my diary which I thought I should share with you. It says,
“For your sake, God will not rest. He will stir up everything in heaven and on earth to work in your favour. He is not giving you a silent treatment; He is only preparing you for what He has for you.
He will give you rainbow for every storm; a blessing for every trial; a sweet song for every cry; a smile for every sigh, and an answer for every prayer.
Just for your sake God will do exceedingly, abundantly above all you can ever ask or imagine..

The word of God says in Isaiah 55:10, 11
“For as the rain cometh down and the snow from heaven and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater: so shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it”. 

Whatever the LORD has said about you will surely come to pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Hopelessness To Testimonies

The Power Of Love

Down But Not Out!