What Do You Do When Your Parents Disapprove Your Marriage
When your parents or family disapprove of you getting married to someone you love, I don't think it is wise to just go ahead and get married to whomever you want to marry or quarrel and fight with family members. This will make things worse. It's also not wise to break up engagement your engagement with your fiancé or fiancée, because your family disapprove of the person you want to get married to. In Nigeria where I come from, the respect for parents and elders is very important. Also, if they don't approve of your marriage, they would not give their blessing. Getting your parents or family blessing is one of the best things that can happen to any Nigerian. There are some things which I think you can do to get their approval. 1. Try to find out the reason behind the disapproval of your fiancé or fiancée. This is because there are several reasons why parents and family disapprove marriage with a particular person. Some of them are ethnic, religious, social status,...




Comments
Post a Comment