Tough Times Never Last

Dr. Robert H. Shuller said, "Tough times never last, but tough people do". I totally agree with his philosophy. I have seen people who experienced tough times, but outlasted their problems. Some of these people are people with dogged faith. People who will not take "NO" for an answer. People who refuse to throw in the towel. I mean people who refused to give up against all odds.
Dr. Nelson Mandela is one example of men who outlasted their troubles. He spent 27 in prison fighting for a cause.
King David is another good example of men who outlived their trouble. He was hunted by King Saul for no just reason, but at last he became the king of Israel.

God told me some time ago that my trouble will not kill me but I will rather come out of them stronger. And it's true. I have seen problems that seem as though there is no way out. But God made a way for out me. Today I look over my shoulders and see problems  that were seemingly insurmountable, but today they have become sources of testimonies.

I don't know what you are going through but I know it will not last forever. God is going to bring you out of that problem, The Bible says in Psalm 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him from them all".

For you to outlast your problems, you must be dogged. You must not give up or give in. You need to be patient and prayerful. Because in God's time He makes all things beautiful. Don't surrender to the enemy. Do not retreat. Do not runaway! Your victory is sure! Confront, overcome and out live your problem!

Thanks

Rev. Andrew Eli

For counselling
Call +234-803-672-2379

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Hopelessness To Testimonies

The Power Of Love

Down But Not Out!